Training: The Real Love Rocks Resources
Real Love Rocks Training
Both editions of the Real Love Rocks resource come full of facilitator’s guidance, advice and lessons plans supporting you to run the programme with the children and young people you work with.
In addition to this we are offering a full one day training course which will include Barnardo’s ‘CSE awareness raising’ as well as training on how to deliver the Real Love Rocks Resource. The training days are currently being held in the West Locality.
The Primary and Secondary Resource have separate training courses to allow them to be age specific. Please note the Real Love Rocks training is all about using the Resource so your team/organisation will need to have purchased a copy of the pack for you to come on the training.
Training can also be offered in other areas or to whole teams (maximum of 25 participants). We can provide costing’s for this as required.
Please note there will additional costs including travel expenses and over night stays.
REAL LOVE ROCKS TRAINING DATES
SECONDARY – Wednesday 23rd January
venue:- St Werburghs, Boswell Avenue, Warrington, WA4 6DQ
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course participants will have:
• An understanding of the history and background to Real Love Rocks as an educational CSE (Child Sexual Exploitation) resource
• Basic CSE awareness training and how this links to the resource
• Gained a knowledge of the content of the sessions within the resource, including the animations and activities:
1. Healthy relationships
3. Keeping Safe
4. Online Safety
1. Healthy relationships and consent
2. What is CSE and grooming
3. Keeping safe
4. Impact of porn and sexting
• Had the opportunity to consider how to explain the resource to parents, colleagues and other professionals
• Gained confidence in identifying where to find complementary resources, organisations and websites that support the Real Love Rocks resources
If you are interested in booking onto a training day or running a days training in your area/with your team please get in touch.