Image Image Image Image Image
Scroll to Top

To Top

Getting Help

Parents Line


Getting Help

Parents Line

If you are concerned that your child is being sexually exploited then there are people who can help.

The Police: Ring 999 or 101

The police care a lot about the safety of children and young people. If you think your child is in immediate danger then ring 999 or you can report concerns by dialling 101. You can also tell the police if your child has gone missing.

PACE: Ring 0113 2403040 or visit

If you have concerns that your child is being exploited you can speak to PACE. They offer a national support team who can talk to you about your immediate concerns, help you to assess the level of danger your child is in, and signpost you to agencies in your area who may be able to give you local support. They take calls during office hours, Monday to Friday.

NSPCC: 0808 8005000

You can ring the NSPCC helpdesk on 0808 8005000 to report concerns and get advice if you are concerned about your child being exploited. They can be accessed 24 hours a day.


CEOP provide lots of information about helping your children to stay safe on line. You can report online concerns to them.

The National Working Group:

If you would like to know what agencies there are local to you then please visit the NWG who have a list of all local agencies.


For more information and research about child sexual exploitation and how it affects children and young people.

Remember if you are concerned about your child there are people in your child’s school you can talk to.